It had emerged in 1984 when the bodies of four soviet soldiers were excavated and removed in the surroundings of Liaudėnai village (Visaginas dist.). On the veterans of the World War II initiative the project was prepared and in 1998 the stela of the bricks with record “1939–1945” was built.
Tel. (8 386) 70 160
VšĮ IAE regiono verslo ir turizmo informacijos centras Taikos pr. 7, LT-31107 Visaginas